Roasted Veggies with Blood Orange/Aji Panca Sauce
A casserole dish of seasonal roasted vegetables is so easy to prepare, and will have the added benefit of wonderful aromas lingering in your kitchen. This dish has the added benefit of the luscious gourmet flavors of the Peruvian-inspired Serious Foodie Blood Orange/Aji Panca sauce (click HERE to view the sauces).
- ½ pound broccoli, cleaned, stems peeled, and separated into florets
- ½ cauliflower, cleaned and separated into florets
- ½ pound baby carrots, cleaned & peeled
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 10 ounce jar Serious Food Blood Orange/Aji Panca cooking sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Toss the vegetables with the olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper on a baking sheet. Add the jar of Blood Orange/Aji Panca cooking sauce, and toss again. Spread out the vegetables into a roasting pan, and then roast, without stirring, until the edges are crispy, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.